I've really enjoyed testing this light from www.myfenix.co.uk. It has proven it's self to be very solid and reliable as well as a marked improvement over the original BT20. Also considering its high quality build the £119.95 asking price makes this a bit of a bargain.
A few points points I've missed in my video review.
- The battery pack houses 2 x 18650 lithium ion cells.
- MTBR tested the light at it actually put out 875 Lumens on turbo, click the link to see their review http://reviews.mtbr.com/review-fenix-btr20
- The remote switch rubber glows blue in the dark.
- Oring sizes for bar mounting are
- The light will step down in power as the battery runs out of juice.
- Cree XML T6 neutral white 800 Lumen LED
- Water resistant: IPX-6
- Max voltage input: 12.8V
- Headlight weight: 143g
- Battery weight: 168g
- Instant Turbo with the remote pressure switch
BA2B rechargeable battery pack, battery switch-out system
- Aspherical reflector with a wide beam angle
- DUAL DISTANCE BEAM SYSTEM
- 4 brightness levels and one flashing mode
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low power warning on the headlight
- Quick-attach O-ring mounting straps sized for 20mm-35mm handlebars
- Easy, secure adjustment of the light’s direction
- Made of aluminium alloy and quality plastic
Output And runtimes:
- Turbo 800 Lumen / 2 Hours
- High 400 Lumen / 4 hours 40 mins
- Mid 200 Lumen / 10 hours
- Low 80 Lumen / 23 Hours
- Strobe 200 Lumen / N/A