Here's my quick break down on: How to fit a Rock Shox Reverb Stealth post, with out bleeding the hose.
1) Remove the original seat post
2) Clean the seat tube, remove any rough edges
3) Remove crank and bottom bracket
4) Fit the double ended barb to a length of brake hose.
5) Thread the brake hose and barb through the frame and up the seat tube
6) Unwind the speed control barrel adjuster to the slow position
7) Unscrew the lever. counter clockwise
8) Attach the post to your frame with a cable tie
9) Attach the lever end of the hose to the barb and brake hose
10) Pull the brake line back out of the frame, pulling the dropper hose with it
11) Remove the barb and brake hose
12 Refit the lever screwing the lever barb into the hose clockwise
13) Measure and trim hose, remove lever from excess cable and reinstall the lever
14) Fit seat to the post and lever to the bar
15) Test to make sure the lever fully returns and seat goes up and down. If it does, well done you you've done it right. If the seat or lever don't return you've cocked it up and will need to bleed either the lever or the whole system.
16)Sing and do the happy dance